We aim for excellence. Our challenging, cutting edge education encourages students to create connections, developing their individual, creative and infinite potential.
In the heart of the city of Monza, the doors of our Campus open every day to 200 students of around 30 nationalities. A perfect structure for studying, an environment that will help them to grow and to become aware and active citizens of “a world without frontiers”.
We teach students to learn, to inquire, and to shape the world around them
IS Monza provides the following programmes:
- Primary Years Programme (PYP) KG-Grade 6.
- Middle Years Programme (MYP) Grade 7-11.
The Campus embodies the lively international atmosphere characteristic of all ISE schools. It is strategically located in the centre of Monza, close to the train station. Our students have the use of:
- Scientific and IT laboratories.
- Games areas and polyfunctional spaces.
- A library and learning centre.
- A music room.
- A gymnasium.
- A canteen.
Why choose IS Monza?
- Formation is not the same as uniformity: we encourage creativity and critical thought.
- Inquiry based learning at our heart.
- Our values are like a city, and we give our students clear maps to explore them.
- English as the medium of instruction: bilingualism improves cognitive, social and relational skills.
- The iPad 1:1 programme for the development of technological skills alongside traditional ones.